01NOV2018 - JOB - Marine Superintendent - Singapore
Our client is a leading international ship owner. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Marine Superintendent to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for HSSEQ on assigned vessels. Responsibilities will include:
- Educate, coach and assist the fleet team on shore and senior officers on board vessels on HSSEQ matters
- Monitor vessel performance through shipboard audits and inspections and routine visits
- Register and follow up on incidents, conduct route cause investigations and identify preventative actions
- Support continuous development of systems and quality
- Provide daily support on cargo operations
- Assist commercial department with cargo claims and other marine operational matters
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Seafaring experience as deck officer
- Relevant shore based experience in marine operations
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading international ship owner in an important role. You will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas and to influence safety culture and performance on board vessels in a positive way.
To know more and apply visit - https://splash247.com/job/marine-superintendent-37/