06NOV2018 - JOB - Bunker Trader - South Africa
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a marine fuel trading house seeking to add a bunker trader to their well-established team in South Africa.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for trading physical marine fuel oils in the African sub-saharan markets (Angola, Cameroon, Congo, Ghana, Liberia, Mozambique, Namibia, Tanzania, Zambia etc.)
- Back-to-back physical trading of marine fuel (HFO, IFO, MDO, MGO, MFO etc.) within the African and Global markets.
- Perform contract and bunker pricing negotiations while achieving and exceeding daily bunker sales targets
- Grow business presence by establishing and developing relationships with new customers and promoting the company’s product range to current customers
- Reports into Head of Fuel Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience trading marine fuel / bunkers, heavy fuel oil etc.)
- Solid knowledge of the African oil market, preferable with a focus on the sub-Saharan countries
- Willing to travel and meet clients and counterparties for business development purposes
- Transferable relationships with buyers/suppliers is highly desired
- Located in South Africa or happy to relocate
To know more and apply visit - https://www.redstonecommoditysearch.com/vacancies/bunker-trader-south-africa/